Monday, February 02, 2009

My New Adventure!


Okay so I'll need everyone's help. To make ends meet I knew I needed to bring in some extra income. Of course I am still doing photography, but because I prefer shooting outdoors, well that means I'm limited to what our weather decides to do. My sister showed me this really cool product called Scentsy, and I thought it was so very cool and the start up costs were very cheap. So I am now "Officially" a Scentsy Independent Consultant, and I'm VERY excited and can't wait to start selling. One of the reasons I chose this home based business is how Great the product is and how it really sells itself, and of course it's really reasonably priced, I mean look at how spendy Pampered Chef and Tupperware products are and in this economy price really does matter.

Click here to purchase Scentsy products

My Email address strictly for this business will be harringtoncory@gmail.com so if you want to be added to my email list or if you'd like to see a catalog, then send me an email and I'll take care of you!

Want to get free or reduced cost product, host a part it's simple and easy and there are several options, you can host a traditional party in your home or have a open house, or another fun option is to have what is called a basket party where you take catalogs and some samples with you and ask friends and co workers if they are interested in purchasing. My aunt had over a $400 sale by just taking it to her work, which earned her $40.00 worth of free items and 3 half price items! Also if someone books a sale from YOUR sale, then you get ANOTHER 1/2 price item!





1 comment:

pfnisterfam said...

Oh, I just discovered Scentsy a few months ago and really like it! So now I know who I can contact when I need some product! :)