Saturday, January 31, 2009

And the Winner is.......... ME!!!!!!

So if I ever get a wild hair up my you know what and see a fun contest advertised somewhere I use a VERY old email account that I never check, I mean really who really wins anything.

Well I use that same email account for my Craigslist postings, and yesterday I decided I needed to do some spring cleaning and get these TOYS out of my house. So I logged in and cleared through some of the junk out, and then I came across this posting from a contest that I had entered back in November. Now I AM VERY cautious of all the scams out there, but I knew it was legit because I had remembered the contest.

I won KJ-52's newest CD, which we didn't have. The prize wasn't some expensive thing, but hey you can't beat free. And we LOVE KJ!

So do you want to know what the contest was......

It was going to a website and making a Yearbook photo of your self. If you want to make a Yearbook picture of yourself the website to make your own pic is www.yearbookyourself.com. The actual contest was through a Christian Music Website. Here is the one I submitted and below were some others that I did for fun!

This was my winning photo! Of course loved that the way my face sat on the picture made the glasses totally off! And my Neck looks awkward!



Minus the facial hair which Jer has now, this would probably be the closest match to actuality, Yeah he rocked the Mullet, Glad I wasn't around back then, or I would've just kept on walking. At one point he even had a PERM!!!!



Now this Picture I think most resembles my Mom, of course minus the freckles! I'll have to find the pic where she has her hair like this and upload it to compare! :) But of course it's not as fun as my first one!

No comments: