Friday, February 13, 2009

My wrestler

One of my step brothers is in his last year of wrestling (hopefully he'll continue next year). To be honest I've had many people in my life wrestle, but never really took the time to learn until Jake started wrestling. I've been following since middle school, so it will be hard not to watch him anymore after this season. He still has districts and state yet, so we will get a few more matches! :)

Here is his last regular season meet

Preparing for his pin! He told me that he'd pin the kid pretty quickly, I asked him not to do it too fast so I could get some good shots! LOL!
This would've been a great shot if I could just get my camera to go fast enough :(

And the Pin! Way to go Jacob!
Posted by Picasa
And this is Jake's biggest fan! She's yelling at the top of her lungs, Go Jacob, Head Down, Head Down!

Woo Hoo
Posted by Picasa

No comments: