Because of the winter storm we had to postpone our Christmas party. We always have a good time hanging out and of course the Present swap is always great, you just hope and pray you don't get Marty's gift! Last year was a frozen dead duck, this year it was some wood for a fire, of course there is always some good thing with the funky thing. But a dead duck, EWWW I don't think a Restuarant Gift certificate is worth that!
Of course this pic looks like the girls are having a blast, guess I should've taken some other pics as well! :)
Marty is so great, Cal just loved playing with him. Later in the evening Lora wanted to watch Nanny McPhee and so Marty was just Hanging out with Her and Calleigh watching the movie with them it was so cute. At one point he told Cal to climb over the couch to sit with them, she didn't, she was having more fun teasing him from behind the couch. Well myself and Chad were talking with Marty when I hear help me, help me, and I look and Cal has gone head first over the couch and landed between the edge of the couch and Marty butt, and she was stuck kicking her legs trying to get out of where she was. I told Marty, hey you going to help her, and he didn't even realize what had happened, it was pretty funny!
And then we have to get some Papa time in! They LOVE their Papa, because they tell them hey we want to watch a movie and no matter WHAT papa is watching he'll change it for them, YES EVEN FOOTBALL, of course if he wants to watch the game he'll then go into the other room. Such a good Papa, Such a pushover!

No comments:
Post a Comment