Sunday, January 18, 2009

I can sleep ANYWHERE!

Okay I get a text from Jer and this is the pic. He had been watching TV and wondered why he hadn't seen Cal in a while, so he asked Lora where is Sissy, and Lora said in the Bathroom, well he didn't hear anything so he figured he'd check it out and this is what he found..... Read more for the rest of the story.


Posted by Picasa

When I got home she was in the same position and snoring. Here is what I think happened. I think she pooped and didn't quite make it fully in time because there was some hidden evidence in the trash. Well she knows if she has an accident she gets in trouble, and when she gets upset she'll put her head down and pout. And so I think as she was pouting and waiting for her punishment ( or so she thought ) she just fell asleep there. It was so cute, so I wanted to put her in bed so she could continue to nap, and then I realized hmmm, she went to the bathroom, before picking her up maybe I should check to see that she did wipe. I AM SO GLAD I MADE that decision, because for whatever reason she hadn't done a good job and who knows what I could've got on me! LOL So I cleaned her up, she didn't even flinch and I put her to bed.

This girls can sleep through anything and I've found her asleep (within the lsat year) at the dinner table several times! :) My crazy Calleigh, gotta love her

No comments: