Welcome to our blog, we will try to keep it up-to-date as much as possible, we hope you enjoy!
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Our Girls!
Of course this picture is precious, but you have to hear the story behind the picture that makes it even better. So Jer woke up and had to go to the bathroom, he peeked in on the girls to find this, knowing that I'd love this picture, he went back to our bedroom and got the camera and caught this precious moment. He headed back to the bedroom with camera in hand, and I woke up to him standing there looking at the camera with it pointed at ME, I totally freaked out because I wasn't "covered" up and thought my husband was taking pics of me. Of course he tried to explain that he was looking at the girls, and wasn't sneeking a pic of me. That definately woke me up! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is funny story!!!
Post a Comment