Monday, June 08, 2009

Lora's Big Day!

We are sooooo lucky! Mr. Dotty asked to pick up Lora from school on one of the last days. She had no idea, and was sooooo excited to see the Fire Truck pull in! Of course after we picked her up, we had to drive around town, which she just loved (well we all did). The girls both were able to turn on and off the hose by themselves this time, which was awesome! They had a blast spraying down the cone! We are sooooo lucky!

Cal on our way to pick up Lora


She's not happy is she?
Waving to everyone!
Posted by Picasa
Talk to the Dotty's
Cal had to do it too!
He he he, Mr Dotty, got himself ALL WET! Wish I could've caught that with my camera
Time to get down to business
Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa


LOVE the winking!

Posted by Picasa


Gotta LOVE that tongue, just like Mommy! That is way of Jer's favorite thing about me, whenever I am concentrating, I stick my tongue out!

Posted by Picasa


Helping put everything away!
Too cute!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: