Well every year we go and get our Christmas tree from the forest. We generally go to the same spot. And thanks to our little GPS we can now feel alot safer when we are up there on those unmarked roads! This year was probably the least amount of snow that we've come across in all the years that we've been doing this. But we still had fun and we found our tree!
This is what it looked like this year!
This is the EXACT SAME SPOT, looking the SAME direction, but this was how much MORE snow we had last year......
This is how much snow that was in the fields, it was ATLEAST 4 feet deep!
This is looking out into the same direction, NO SNOW "real" snow in any direction.....
I call her My silly goose, and she says, No I'M CALLEIGH! Love it! She's too funny!
SNOWBALL FIGHT, There was a little snow...... Well not really but the girls did their best to find it and of course put it to good use!
Cal, with a little help from Dad gets her snowball ready.
She's ready to throw
It just misses Lora's head, can you see the white ball flying through the air above Lora's head.
A creek we found as we were walking.
I loved this shot, everyone following their Daddy!
Just a swampy area
My amazing husband!
Look, it's Daddy's BIG foot! She was excited when she "found" it! And then she realized she was leaving tracks, and LOVED her Little Foot, as she called it!
We found this all over one section, we thought is was probably a little creek bed that had froze up, it was pretty cool!
And this is the most snow we found, impressive huh! :)
I love her expression as she put her hand in the cold wet grass as she got back up from falling!
Our tree, and the background music plays..........
This is another favorite shot, I'm am so thankful to have Jer back home again, I'll NEVER EVER, EVER let him work nights or away from the home!
One of my favorite pics of Lora
LOVE MY GIRLS!!!
Daddy, showing them the saw and how he'll cut down the tree for them.
Posing for a pic before the tree goes DOWN!
And Dad is such a trooper, those tree needles are VERY sharp
Lora wanted to take a pic of Mom while Dad was busy working!
And it goes DOWN!
YEAH DADDY! They were so excited, and then Lora told Dad, More, More. Sorry Lora we only have room for 1 tree!
Following the leader....
I Loved everyone's smiles in this shot, but it had too much light, I might try to clean it up in photoshop, but we'll see! :)
Much better lighting!
Lora took this shot of Cal and I, of course it was more "artistic" Calleigh and I were in the bottom corner of the shot, I cropped it and this is what is left. She's a little Mommy!
We never get pics together! We put the girls in the truck and buckeled them in, then went back and took a few shots of us! :)
My wonderful husband feels that since he had to work nights for so long he really needs to bug me as much as he possibly can, because for so long he couldn't...... And then as I was putting the tripod away in front of the truck, because the exhaust was blowing right in my face at my door. He BLASTS the horn, and it almost scared the pee (LITERALLY) out of me. I don't know how I didn't wet my pants, because I had to go, but held it because we were in the woods! I scare easily and I HATE it and he KNOWS it, but he loves to have fun. This is the shot that he took just after this incident. Thankfully I've been doing well at being a good example for my little girls and that there is no finger up! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
So tired......
Dad told them to sleep, and so they all did.
And now funny faces



No comments:
Post a Comment