This was done out back on a table. It was over 8 inches almost 9 inches at 10:30am
This is what the backyard looked like, notice the girls little house and the roof and how much has piled up.
They had a push car......
This was taken out front at my planters, just over 7 inches at 10:30am
This is another view of the planter and the candy canes..
My candy canes, it's getting deeper
The snow is now covering the ice in the tree, not a good thing.....
But it's pretty!
This is the ice and snow covering my poor Hydrangea.....
Uh Oh more snow...taken at 1:45pm
And look at those Candy Canes... Going, Going...
My house, can't see it with all the white....
This is the reason why we are not sleeping in our bedroom, that tree has really scared us.... And I'll show you why.
it already lost one large limb into the neighbors roof!More snow on our tree, I love the layer look!
Our cars are getting so much snow.....Yep my backyard, look the girls table is almost GONE!
This is the table out back I'm taking the measurements from....
And look at my planter now... at 3pm~
Still there for the moment.....
The girls wanted to go out back and play.....Mom, where's the car?
Almost 12 inches at 3pm.....
I love how she's plowing through the snow as she heads down the slide....
Look at all the snow on the roof of their little house....
Hi Mom
Look at my ice from the swing....
Look at the drifts by the trampoline, and all the icicles!
Lora shoveling the slide, but then Mom decided to go down it and clear the ice and snow off for them, it took me a few slides! :)
Cal Where are your gloves?
Up there mom! She thought it was so funny that they stuck to the ice.
LOVE the snow...I think I'll make a snow angel.
Umm, I don't like all the snow coming down on my face, so I'll sit up and make it! :)
Does anyone see Cal????
Oh there she is, she LOVES the icicles and she found a WHOLE BUNCH!!!! I've been trying to keep the trampoline cleared, but it's never ending.......
Hello!
Like our snowshoes. We don't get to use them often at home. So the girls and I took a short walk to Uncle Kevins house to check on him....
She had to uncover Uncle Kevins tree.
Tearing up his yard! YES!
Love the trees, but SCARY!
Over 13 inches at 4pmShe's knee deep! And finally ready for some hot chocolate.
Look a break in the clouds... Well atleast for the moment
No Candy Canes at 5pm.
The blue recycle didn't go out and you can see the difference between the new and old.
And my planters, now completely gone
My front yard.

No comments:
Post a Comment