So I've been having a awful time with Jerime's work schedule. We only get to see him on the weekends, and that is even cut short because he's trying to get back on days and then get back to nights. It has taken a toll on me in so many ways, I know I'm complaining, but honestly I don't know how Military wives and single parents do it. I know, I know I don't have to work out of the home, and I am so GRATEFUL for that, but the responsibility for everone and everthing is all on me. And did I mention I don't sleep, Yes I am very co-dependent, so most nights I find myself awake still after 2 or 3am, so not good when you need to be there for your girls!
Well all that to say, that I had been praying for Jerime to be back to days and maybe even get a different job somewhere else, but knowing that when it was time God would provide, he always does. Yesterday I was at my lowest point, so there I was alone in bed in tears and I just said, "God throw me a flippin bone" Now before you judge me, please know that is not usually how I pray but I guess I have a little Austin Powers in me. It was a cry of desperation. A few minutes later Jer calls me and tells me that because of the store's financial difficulties he'll be back on days SOON! God is so good and there for me when I needed it the most, even if I don't get the words out like it should be, he knows my need.
Philippians 4:6-7
6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.Jeremiah 29:11
11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
No comments:
Post a Comment