We don't really celebrate Halloween, however as Calleigh would put it, WE LOVE PUMPKINS! She loves everything, but especially Pumpkins. So Cal and I met up with Lora's class at the Pumpkin Patch, thankfully they day was BEAUTIFUL! The girls each found their pumpkin, picked an apple (which wasn't a big deal, a few weeks back they were out picking apples for applesauce at the farm, but I know for many kids this was their first experience), got lost in the corn maze, and then met up with Grandma Brown to see the animals and drink some cider and eat a donut! Jerime's mom, is a bus driver and she had requested to come and so she surprised Lora which I totally loved!
The Girls each found their own pumpkin, and lucky Mom got to carry them!
And then they had to pose in the cutouts!
Our Apples, oh yeah and I found out that I've been spelling her aide's name wrong, but she likes that way I spell Dotty. So below is the girls, another little girl in the class and Mrs. Doty. Sorry I like it better with 2 t's too!!!! :)
Calleigh climbed all the way to the top all by herself! Totally made me nervous!
WOOO HOOO, they made it to the top! I SO LOVE DOTTY! We've been so blessed to have her and her family in our life!
Checking out the piggies with Grandma
Telling Grandma Goodbye!









No comments:
Post a Comment