Saturday, June 21, 2008

Playing out back

The girls love playing outside, and it was fun catching them playing together

Of course as soon as they saw me Lora decided Cal needed some helping going around, they obviously weren't going fast enough!
Calleigh not letting Lora open the shutters
Lora climbing her rock wall that Daddy built this year for her, and the great part is, is that Calleigh has also learned how to climb it, so no more sitting and relaxing for me!



Look she has balance, of course I have no clue why she's always such a klutz and falling down and hurting herself, but she's tough! Poor gal looks like Mom, always covered in bruises, we think she may have the same genetic clotting disorder that I have, I've had numerous tests to find out which one I have, but they haven't been able to figure it out.

So how many of you can touch your nose with your tongue?

That's TALENT!

No comments: