Welcome to our blog, we will try to keep it up-to-date as much as possible, we hope you enjoy!
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
One Word.....TIRED
I think it was because of playing in the snow all day!
The picture says it ALL!
We've never laughed so hard, as we were eating dinner we looked over and this is what we saw. Had to get the camera out of course!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cory & Jeremy.......Our family just got back from Maui and I just finished your Christmas letter!! I want you two to know that I cried as I read your letter. You two "Impress" me so much with all that you do for your children and for all the time you spend with the Down Syndrome programs. I am completely blown away at how mature the two of you are. God blessed you with two beautiful girls and He knew that you would be the perfect parents for Lora!! May God continue to Bless your whole family!!! We love you, Diahn, Lowell, Christie & Matt
1 comment:
Cory & Jeremy.......Our family just got back from Maui and I just finished your Christmas letter!! I want you two to know that I cried as I read your letter. You two "Impress" me so much with all that you do for your children and for all the time you spend with the Down Syndrome programs. I am completely blown away at how mature the two of you are. God blessed you with two beautiful girls and He knew that you would be the perfect parents for Lora!! May God continue to Bless your whole family!!! We love you, Diahn, Lowell, Christie & Matt
Post a Comment