Tuesday, November 28, 2006

SNOW DAY! :-)

Yeah, so it wasn't much snow, however since it rarely happens around here we had to get the girls outside and play. Hey it dusted the ground, we got to make 2 snowmen, and still have enough for a snowball fight! That's enough. Jerime had the day off and took Lora out in the snow while Calleigh was sleeping in the morning, they built a snowman for me, and just as they completed it Lora knocked it over, BOOM! Jerime then fixed it and put it on his bug for me to see when I got home. Jerime had fun throwing snowballs at me and at the girls, it was very irritating, but I got him back when he wasn't expecting it, I nailed him smack in the head as he was cleaning snow off our carport! he he he, serves him right for picking on us! Poor Calleigh kept slipping and falling on her bottom. Lora enjoyed the snow which she calls "snowman" I try to tell her it's only snow. We woke up to snow on Monday Morning and Tuesday night we still had a little around the house, of course most places around town were completely dry!


The Famous Snowman


Our Street

I'm going to get daddy with the snowball!


Lora and Cal riding the 4 wheeler

Lora thought we needed to rake up the "snow" I tried to explain it to her that it wasn't leaves.


Making their 2nd snowman for the day


Look she's standing, she's not on her bottom.


Daddy trying to get her to throw a snowball, no way, too cold Daddy!


Uh Oh Another snowball, but this time it's aimed at Mom!


The sad thing was that I took this picture too soon, the next frame which I didn't catch was Lora throwing the snowball point blank at Jerime! THAT'S MY GIRL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It has been so long. They are so growinf up! Enjoyed the pictures! Talk to you guys soon.

Love Ya, Joann