Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thanksgiving with the Harrington's

We spent the day together as a family. It was nice and quiet. Earlier in the day while Cal was sleeping, Jer and Lora ran over to say Hi to his moms. After dinner we made a quick stop at my Grandma Thackery's up the road, then swung by Grandma Davidson, which was nice that we did because she was all alone. Then finished it by watching Survivor, with my Dad. Yeah the evening was spent driving from place to place, but it was literally 3 hours and then we were home. We had a nice dinner of Turkey, Homemade stuffing using my Grandma Rena's recipe, Green bean casserole, Homemade rolls, Mashed Potatoes and Gravy, and Pumpkin Cheesecake and Pumpkin Rolls for Dessert. Yummy!


As I was getting the Turkey ready I came out to find the girls sitting like this together, these are the moments that make me so PROUD and Thankful for my girls. They were not posed!



The Dinner Table



Look Ma, I've got olives growing on my fingers!

No comments: