Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy 4th of July

Well I don't have pictures to post yet because I used my regular camera and left my digital at home. As soon as I get the pics developed I'll post them. We got up early to get a good spot for the St. Paul Parade. Lora waved at all the Rodeo Queens, and Calleigh watched intently. We had a good time and Lora made quite a haul, but Lora was getting tired by the end, since she got up early that morning.

Papa and Nana Davidson treated us to Lunch at Calamity Janes, which is one of the best Burger places around. Papa got his Hotfudge and Marshmallow Burger (His Usual), Jerime got the 1 pound Tombstone Burger which has Jalapenos, Spicy Cheese, and Spicy Polish Sausage (His Usual too!) I got a Pizza Burger with Canadian Bacon, Olives, and Mushrooms (new for me, and WONDERFUL!) Nana just got a plain burger. They have a huge variety of burgers, and I must say even though the hot fudge burger sounds nasty, it really is quite good!

We set off fireworks out on the farm and both the girls enjoyed them, their favorite though was the Pop It's. Lora would throw them down or stomp on them and Calleigh would laugh hysterically, it was so funny!

No comments: