Yes! It's Official Calleigh has her first word and it's "Mama."
She's been saying it now for a few weeks, but we've chalked it up as babbling. But now she is saying it for ME! HEHEHEHEHEHE! Of course Loras first word (as well as most other kids) was Dada, and that made Jer so happy. Now it's my turn! She hasn't started babbling until recently and I had given in to the fact that she'd probably say dada first since it's generally easier, but nope not her she said mama. Have I mentioned that her first word was mama. I'm not too boastfull, am I? She is so adorable for the most part she doesn't really babble as most kids do, she kind of sings, it's really cute. Let's hope that she won't have a good singing voice, because I know nothing about singing and Jerime hates singing! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment