Sunday, July 02, 2006

Couldn't even take a picture....

Saturday morning Lora came in a woke us up, and then went on about her business as usual in the morning, Jerime and I were so tired that we both fell back to sleep. I awoke a little while later and asked Jerime to check on Lora because she was quiet and we all know what that means. I couldn't check on her because one, Calleigh was asleep in my arms next to the edge of the bed and I had just got her back to sleep, and two, because I didn't want to drag my lazy butt out of bed and see that Lora was into something.

Jerime never got up to check on her, the next thing I knew I awoke to Momma, Help, Momma, Help. I jumped out of bed and headed to her whining. She was in the bathroom, I grabbed the door, but it was locked. I got the key and unlocked it and there she was....

Hand stuck in the Clorox Sanitizing wipes (it works like those chinese finger traps), standing in a PILE of toilet paper, towels, all the girls hair rubberbands, ribbons, barrettes, etc. I got her hand freed then made her clean it up, as we were doing so I noticed that she had opened Calleigh's teething tablet bottle and they were everywhere (tiny little pills, millions of them) So I'm fuming as she's cleaning. Half way through her cleaning up I realized I need to go to the bathroom, I lifted the toilet seat to find 4 rolls of Toilet paper, OH THE FRUSTRATION! So I made her stick her hand down there and pick each one up and throw it away!

Now in the past I would've grabbed the camera to take a picture of the fiasco, so that way I could look back and laugh. But this one I couldn't pull myself to do that I was too upset!

So needless to say this moment was not captured on film, but it will forever be in my mind.

No comments: