Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Final Score...PT Cruiser - 0 Hummer - 1

I can't believe I'm actually posting my stupidity online! Yesterday afternoon I pulled into our driveway, and as I was in the car I realized I needed to drop off our car payment, so I put the Car in reverse and ran right under Dawn's Hummer. She had pulled in behind me while I was looking for the check, and I didn't realize it. And of course I was going to change my insurance coverages that afternoon once I got back because I wanted to lower my deductible, and increase some other coverage, it looks like that will have to wait, because it looks like our rates are going to jump 200 more each 6 months, and we have NO TICKETS or ACCIDENTS (we'll besides this one) VERY FRUSTRATING. We'll be looking around for other coverage. ICK, I hate that! And we haven't even had the car for 2 months!


1 comment:

Krista said...

Oh no!! How frustrating. :( We have no tickets or accidents either (at least on record - hehe) so I know how upset I'd be if we messed that up. :(