I have so many pictures of Calleigh falling asleep at the dinner table, but it seems like it's been atleast 18 months since her last crash at the dinner table. It was a long day of playing hard, I gave her dinner, and after a few minutes she had ate a few bites and then started to whine, I checked on her and told her she was fine, when I came back in, this is what I found! LOVE IT!

3 comments:
Anna used to do it that when she was 4. She will fall a sleep wile eating dinner
Wow, you did a lot of updating. :) Those are some great pics and fun times! Your girls are adorable, and Calleigh looks JUST like you! Oh and I totally understand the retail job thing...David just went part-time at the church and is working part-time at the outlet mall too...its hard, because we never see each other.
Oh my gosh.. you could of photo shopped me...lol
Post a Comment