What a week.....
S0 awhile back (shhhhh), I got a notice that Lora failed her Eye Test at school. Well I figured that they messed up and that it was probably Lora being a stinker and not cooperating with the test, and/or lack of patience of someone new trying to work with her. Because we know how well she does with new things. Well I called the Dr, to set up her physical because I realized she also needed an update with her shots, and had them look at her eyes. Well they suggested we see an Eye Dr. I was ticked because that meant we would have to pay for an Eye exam to prove that my child could see, because she can, she's reading, she doesn't squint to see things, her vision is perfect. So I called the Dr up found out the cost, figured oh well we'll just pay for it and get it done to prove to everyone she's good. Well we had another thing coming....... It turns out she can't see, well atleast far away anyways, and we also found out that she has a different type of lazy eye, hers doesn''t cross in, but rather one shuts off, of course you can't tell that by looking at her! Man I FELT HORRIBLE, but not as bad as having no vision coverage, OUCH, cost us an arm and a leg, and we have to go back in, in another month for a recheck because they may have to patch the stronger eye! :( I must say even though the expense was great, we recieved such great care from Keizer Vision, they were AMAZING. Nice to be taken care of, seems to happen less and less these days!
So what do you think?

No comments:
Post a Comment