Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter

I was so proud of my Calleigh, today we were making Easter Cookies and I showed her what the Cross was and I asked her what it was and this is what she said! :-) Sorry about the video quality, I grabbed my cell phone to capture the moment once I realized the battery on the video camera was dead!!!!


The funny thing is the story that we tell her is a very simple Easter story, as a matter of fact I was wanting to get a more detailed story, but yet to run down to the store. So thank you Sunday school class, because we hadn't talked about what the Cross meant......
She see's me wearing my Cross, but whenever she messes with it, I tell her that it reminds me of Jesus, not that is where he died, so it had to be Sunday school.

No comments: