Sunday, April 05, 2009

I think my girls hate me......


So it's that time of year, first few days of sun gets me itching to get out.  I get the photo bug and couldn't find anyone's pics to take so I drug the girls out, Nana had wanted pics in "her" outfits anyways.  Of course then I had fun playing and tweaking with them.  The last time Calleigh was great and I got a bunch more pics of her that I really liked.  This time however Lora was cooperating, so I got great shots of Lora.  Like usual I struggled to get good shots of them together because they know it drives me nuts when they play off each other, and they take FULL advantage of it when I'm taking their pics!  Be sure to check out the last picture, shows what the girls think of me taking their pictures.........  Gotta Love Em'



Posted by Picasa





Posted by Picasa




Posted by Picasa
These were as good as my shots of them together were.  I could mess with their faces in Photoshop, but FOR MY GIRLS, my choice is not to mess with their expressions.....  

Lora was great, I got some perfect shots of her, but Cal decided to be a stinker and play with her tongue, thus messing up all the pics!  GRRRRRRR!  Of course this is what I get for taking them out so much and making them smile!  ;-)

Can't go wrong with a shot where you don't see their silly faces!  
Posted by Picasa

AND THIS IS OUR GIRLS!!!!  I didn't ask them to make these faces, this is what they do to DRIVE ME NUTS, I think they do it on purpose to ME!!!!!  LOVE YOU GIRLS!

1 comment:

pfnisterfam said...

Those are some really great pics! The girls are adorable. I know what you mean when its frustrating they won't smile nice...Hannah does the same thing! They are cute just the same though. :)