Wednesday, November 05, 2008

A bag of cookies is missing...........

Okay so this afternoon when Jer woke up he told me what he came home too this morning.

He comes in through our bedroom door when he gets off work in the morning, and he noticed my door to the rest of the house is closed (that was his first hint that something was up because I ALWAYS leave it open) he opened it and noticed the light in the Kitchen was on, he continued through the house coming to the girls bedroom, and the door was closed and the light was on. He opened the door, and Lora quickly throws her hands behind her back. Her mouth is COVERED in chocolate. And then she gives it up, my ziploc bag of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies.

So Jer tells me this story, and he said that he didn't know how many cookies were originally in the bag, and that he put the bag back. I really didn't think about it until tonight after I had put the girls to bed, I decided a Hot Chocolate and a Cookie sounded good, so I look in the cookie jar to find only 1 bag of cookies (there were 2) and only 3 cookies left (there were many more). So the question is, Where is the 2nd bag of cookies?

I'm assuming it's in her bed, do I go in now, risk waking both of the girls and try to look for it, or await my fate in the morning?

I think I'll just wait til the morning. If she's got a circle of chocolate around her mouth I'll know what she's been up too!

No comments: