This was both Jer and my first trip ever to Creation Fest! We had a great time, of course we learned ALOT of things.
1) We're probably too old to go, the person is in either Middle or High School, next time we'll go with our church or our girls, CF really made us feel old!
2) You will get to know your camping neighbors VERY well, your tent is almost on top of the next persons, there is NO PERSONAL space, next time we'll get a hotel room WITH AC!!!!
3) No matter how much sunscreen you put on, you will FRY! After I got back I had many people go, WOW, you got some sun! LOL, real suttle huh!
4) I've never sweat so much in my entire life, ewwwwwwwwwwww! The mini squirt bottle fans and the golf umbrellas helped, but man it was sticky, and it was one of the COOLEST CF's ever, I can't imagine what it normally is like!
5)You have to get over the fact that all the kids are looking at you weird because you are almost 30 and standing in the autograph line. I don't care what age you are, you can still line up for autographs, we waited almost 2 hours for Toby Mac!!!!
6) It is the most amazing feeling to be with 30,000 other people who share the same beliefs!
Can you tell how much sleep he's gotten in the last 48hrs, NONE!!!
See how CLOSE everyone is...... and TENTS and TRAILERS as far as the EYE can see!
The Gorge Ampitheatre, how beautiful!
This was our view, Gorgeous!
A fly over by some branch of the military, they did this several times, it'd always catch you off guard, because you really couldn't hear it until it was close!
KJ-52, having Mic issues, was a good sport though!
Melissa showing some LOVE, I heart SUPERCHICK, as do our girls! I can't wait to take them to a concert some day!
Superchick Rocking the house!
Last concert, Jer got a pic with KJ, this time it was my turn to hang with Tweezy! He's the funniest rapper you'll ever hear!
I felt so bad, but Melissa was walking around and I had to say Hi and get a pic, I felt bad, but obviously not bad enough! Just my personality, I would've been so mad at myself if I would've just walked on by and not stopped! And she was so nice.
KJ and his shades that everyone was buying up! Sorry too 80's for me, I know they are coming back, but that's fine all you teeny boppers can have the 80's, I was there, didn't much care for the fasion then or now! LOL!
So KJ tells everyone to take their shoe off and move them to the beat, and as you can see EVERYONE did. We were crammed like sardines and they still took them off. I must confess I kept mine on, I know I guess I'm getting too old, however my shy reserved husband who LOVES KJ's Music was rocking out and had his shoe up in the air! I'm slowly breaking him out of his shell. He used to NEVER go to concerts, and now with his favorite bands he'll totally rock out! YEAH!
Toby Mac, signing autographs for his fans! We were one of the first ones in and they were pushing people through as fast as possible, and Toby told them to stop and slow down he wanted to say Hi and see his fans! How amazing was that! Toby is so amazing, and such a great Role Model!
Eleventy Seven, one of the funniest bands you'll ever watch. Even if you don't like the hard rock music, you'll laugh and enjoy their show. I'm always laughing at these boys, they say that they aren't cool enough to pull off the black eye liner and tight pants, so they had to do something to get fans (they make you laugh) And because I like them so much, I forgive them for making me feel old by asking how many people were born in the 90's (OUCH) and the majority in the crowd screamed!!!
They told everyone that when they yelled Ho Down (randomly through the show) that everyone had to grab a partner and dance! And everyone did!
They brought the Monkey (just a girl in the crowd, she was there all weekend) up on stage to dance with!
I even got my pic with each of the guys! Here is Caleb, I think he acts and looks like an older version of my youngest brother! Look, I'm getting more and more sun!
There is NO AMOUNT of money (well maybe) to get me to do his job! WOW, he was so high and the wind started to pick up and it was really swinging while he was up there!
Thousand Foot Krutch, Their lead singer, sings with Manafest in one of my favorite songs ever, we were actually lucky enough to catch it live, because TFK and Manafest doesn't tour together.
And this wasn't everybody........ on the last night the grass area was PACKED!!!






















No comments:
Post a Comment