Friday, July 04, 2008

4th of July Parade

Every year our family tradition has been to watch and enjoy the 4th of July parade. We love the time together! This year Papa and Nana couldn't make it, maybe next year they can join us again!

Cal showing Daddy some LOVE!

Lora loved waving Hi to everyone!
Posted by Picasa
The whole gang, don't look too happy guys!

I thought the old man on the horse was about ready to pass away at any moment, kinda sad!
And what do we say everytime we see a Firetruck? DOTTY, DOTTY, DOTTY, because you know that Dotty's second vehicle is a Firetruck!

Posted by Picasa


And Lora's FAVORITE PART!

More Candy PLEASE DADDY????
Posted by Picasa


This face means she's squuezing you as hard as she can!
This is why I hate giving her Dark Chocolate! EWWWWWWWWWWWW!
Josh picked the best girl in the world! I love her because she loves my girls!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: