Every year my Mom's church (that we went to for a time) holds a service at the county fair before the fair opens, so all the people who attend the service get into the fair for free, and you know me I can't pass up anything free! We always have a good time, we miss the pastor, but love our church! Plus it's always fun to hang with family!
She LOVES her Papa!
He puts up with so much and NEVER complains! As you can see, she's got that lower lip tucked in and so she means business and is trying to do damage. Of course his hair was all a mess, but you really couldn't tell because there is SO MUCH!
Lora hanging and clapping to the music with Aunt Gigi, except she's now starting to call her Angie, I like Gigi! :(
I love this shot, those eyes say so much!!!
Her CHEESE Smile! That eye always closes, I think it's the same one as Mom! ;-)
Harassing the Grandparents! he he he!









No comments:
Post a Comment