Well we woke up to some snow and freezing rain, as the morning rolled on it turned to snow and it fell for quite a little while. I started to make dinner and as I was finishing up I looked outside to see the snow really coming down, so I finished up and I bundled up the girls and we headed outside. Lora enjoyed clearing off the slides for whatever reason. It took Calleigh a little bit to figure out how to actually walk with her boots on. Lora loved throwing snowballs, but was pretty good about not getting Calleigh constantly. I brought the girls in to warm up, just as my mom and sister arrived to watch the girls play, so we bundled them back up again and let them play. Of course My sister and I had to get in a snowball fight! :) The girls had a blast, and we cleared off the snow so they could shoot down the slide, it was hilarious! Of course the girls got to ride on their 4 wheelers around the yard! They really enjoyed it! Afterwards they were ready for a nap! Which of course gave me time to do this! Enjoy the pics!
Cleaning the snow off the slides!
Cheese!
Calleigh trying to walk in her boots!
4 Wheelin'
OOPS!
Cutie Pies!
Uh Oh, got mom with a snowball!
Kept falling down on her fanny,
Snow Man!
Where's Daddy, Lora kept looking for daddy under the snowman. She was digging through the snowman, saying where's daddy?, where's daddy? It was hilarious!
I love this pic, I don't know why, I just love it!
Look what we did!
No comments:
Post a Comment