One of Calleigh's Favorite hiding spots, Mommy's closet. I find her there all the time, and I FINALLY was able to catch a great smile, Calleigh's temperament is very calm and you just don't normally get this kind of smile from her very often, and I love it when I get it!
My Lora asleep in momma and daddy's bed, If you look carefully you can see her foot propped up on her other leg, she does that alot and I think it's so cute!
Lora getting Calleigh ready to go! It was so cute the stroller was out and Calleigh climbed up into it and Lora decided to help her get buckled!
Potty Time, Lora is doing so good with potty training, she'll maybe have 1 accident a week, and I still have to remind her the majority of the time, but everyday she wears her big girl panties, and rarely has an accident. She's coming along. We need a shirt for her that says I Poop For Chocolate, because well, she does.
Alfalfa
See she does too have hair, and it's finally growing!
No comments:
Post a Comment