Friday, August 15, 2008

Dotty **ROCKS**

We are the luckiest family EVER!!!!! The Dotty's came over and surprised Lora for a special ride. The girls were so excited when they saw the Firetruck pull up at our door! It was my birthday and they caught me earlier in Safeway purchasing Snickers, so they treated me to cake and Snickers, what more could a girl ask for, well maybe a firetruck, Oh I got that too! :) Some of my family had showed up and so they got to catch the special event. First we got to look around the truck, and they we got the girls to hop in and buckle up as we headed down the road to a nearby school to shoot some water at cones! Lora waved to everyone as we were going it was too cute! Of course it was hard that Mrs Dotty was up front so she couldn't see her, but she had Austin! Once we got to the school, Dotty got out and she had cookies waiting for the girls because she knew it'd take a few minutes to get things set up, man she knows my girls well! We all took turns squirting water from the hose at the cone. When it was my turn, they put it way out there and it took me forever to knock it down, I think everyone is glad I didn't go into firefighting, I still think they messed with the water pressure, it couldn't have been ME! LOL! I wish! Everyone put me to shame, even the girls, but like I said earlier, their cones were closer! When we were done we headed back home, which I must say I wish we could've stayed and played longer! Lora talked to Dotty up front on the way home through the head sets, it was so cute! They gave the girls some little bags with goodies, so it made the parting easier! It was an amazing time, a birthday I won't soon forget! Who cares if it was one of the hottest days of the month, and we had no a/c in the truck, we were in a FIRETRUCK! WOOO HOOO! The Dotty's ROCK! At the bottom is a video of some of the days events!!!! The truck is here, the truck is here!
My Chocolate cake and snickers, I even had a hat that they wrote all over!
The girls getting their hats


Posted by Picasa

The girls LOVE Austin!

We're ready to go! I love this shot of them holding hands!

Posted by Picasa
Come on Dotty, let's go!

In and ready to go!
Lora all buckled in!

Posted by Picasa
Look at those cookies, they are as big as the girls! Mrs. Dotty is so smart she knew we'd need to buy time as Mr Dotty got the water ready!
Lora loves Mr Dotty, of course no one compares with Mrs. Dotty, but he's right up there!
Knocking the cone down!
Cal's turn! I love this shot of them!

Posted by Picasa
Way to go Cal!
Cookie back please!



Posted by Picasa
And then there is Austin, you can totally tell he's done this a few times, he probably could've done it blindfolded!
Lora used the headsets to talk with Dotty, at first she was intrigued that she could be talking in her ears, but then she figured it out and was talking back to her! And her face is a MESS! CHOCOLATE!
Hop out, we're all done! :( THANK YOU Mr. Dotty!
Rocking the fire hats!

Posted by Picasa


Here is some of the video from the GREAT day we had with the Dotty's!

No comments: