Tuesday, December 26, 2006

More Christmas Pics....

More Christmas Pictures. Well this year we had 9 Christmas's that started from the weekend after Thanksgiving to Christmas Night. You'd think we were Jewish! :) Except they only have 8! I have to say I am glad to say that it's all done and over. We all had a wonderful Christmas and we got to see alot of family. We got to spend some time with Cory's Uncle from Germany who has been home with the family for Christmas in 8 years!

The Davidsons, at last count there were 70 people at Grandmas Christmas Eve, I believe there were only 2 cousins (and their family) not there. First time in a long time!
From 2006 Pictures


Opening Presents with the Friesens
From 2006 Pictures



The Thackery family
From 2006 Pictures


The Friesen Family
From 2006 Pictures


Cheese
From 2006 Pictures


One of the big hits for Christmas (nothing beats the trip we just took to Disneyland)
From 2006 Pictures


Mom, I got this one
From 2006 Pictures


Oh Wow, was the phrase of the day
From 2006 Pictures


Lora's bike, that Calleigh wanted
From 2006 Pictures
From 2006 Pictures


Silly Grandma and Calleigh playing with their new glasses
From 2006 Pictures
From 2006 Pictures


At the Hart's Christmas Lora spent the night with all the kids, and enjoyed brushing Brittany's hair.
From 2006 Pictures


All the Grandkids at Jerime's Dad's house
From 2006 Pictures

No comments: