Here is one of my favorite pics of the girls together.
Well I've done horrible at updating this, but that is going to change.
Calleigh is 9 months old, crawling EVERYWHERE, and I have to constantly keep my eye on her because she puts everything in her mouth. She's standing up by herself and it's just a matter of time before she is walking everywhere. She has two teeth coming up right now.
Lora is doing well, still a handful! She is done with her first year of Preschool, and we are on to our next year. She is starting Speech Therapy this summer, YEAH, we've been on the waiting list forever. We had to count up her signs that she is using for school, and we counted over 200, and if you show her a new one she'll use that immediately, she is so quick at picking it up, I wish I was fluent in Sign Language.
Jerime has been doing well at Lowes and loving it, the past few days he's been working nights to help out which has been sucky because I hardly get to see him! But he's done with that for now. He's waiting to hear whether he got accepted into the spot for management training (they only allow so many per store)
I've been working full time the past few days, which has been wearing on me, I can't wait for the weekend and to be done with the work. The only drawback to the weekend is I won't get the rest I so long for because we'll be at our Special Olympics State Meet, which I'm so excited for. Hopefully Sunday I can rest (but Jer will be home and we'll probably work around the house).
Keep watch for updates and of course pics of the girls.


No comments:
Post a Comment