Monday, June 26, 2006

Monkey See.....Monkey Do Do!

Well it was the hottest day ever in June, we went up to Silver Creek Falls because Jerime's uncle Jeff and Family was here from Illinois. We had a great time playing in the river even though the water was still very cold, but you got numb quickly and then it felt pretty good! Calleigh even enjoyed splashing in the water. We had a nice time, but then we left for home......

We were having a grand time at home, Jerime was picking Cherries from our trees and I was keeping the girls wrangled in the yard! Since it was still so hot we got out Calleighs little pool and Calleigh and I got in it. Lora then decided that she wanted to join us. She started striping her clothes off since she saw Calleigh was naked. I had her get in with us and we played for a while, then she decided to get out and play, which was fine. In the mean time Jerime's mom had come by to pick a few things up and her and Jerime went into the house, while I was left alone to fend for myself in the back yard. I looked at Lora and she was in her fort on her swing set and she was starting to grab herself, I asked her she needed to go potty and she said,"NOPE!" and went on playing, I told her to come down and we'll go in and go potty, and at that moment as I was getting up, she POOPED! I yelled, "NO!" because I didn't want her to touch it and went running towards her, with Calleigh in my arms. Just then she picked up the poop and hurled it (I am not exaggerating) down the slide and into the yard. Of course she thought she was in trouble because here mom was yelling No, and running at her; what is a girl to do? Get rid of the evidence and act like everything is normal. So we got to clean her, the slide, and the yard up. Thankfully Jerime had mowed the lawn earlier that day so it was easy to find the evidence. I can't imagine if the lawn was tall and we missed some, yucky!

There was nothing more to say than, Hey she's got a good arm, and she'll make a great baseball player someday!

Here are pictures from earlier in the day.
















Pictures from Silver Falls Park. Calleigh and Mommy in the River. Oops, we found out what happens when you forget to put a swim diaper on, new meaning to Bubble Butt!



















Relaxing in the backyard, before the "big event" Calleigh "helping" Mom sort through the Cherries. Jerime up in the tree picking more. Lora swinging in the hammock. Calleigh crawling over to me.

No comments: