Another trip up to Taylor Park. We were headed to Impact first, but we got caught on I-5 with a massive back up because of an accident, so we decided to not go (we couldn't have made it anywhere close to the time) and we headed up directly to T.P. We had a nice time, it was quiet up there and the weather was so-so, but the girls had fun, and we froze our butts off at night!
Lora tried to have a drink of my coffee, or so she thinks (it's really hot chocolate, I just don't like to share) and this is what she did as I tried to catch her in the act of sneaking a drink. My little poser!!!!!
How many girls can fit in a hammock......
She did this with no prompting, I almost pee'd my pants!
Mom and Dad playing sequence, while Calleigh makes dinner!
Dad's hat
The girls cooking!
My Cal
My Lora
Silly Girl
Watch these next four pics, Lora takes her shoes off in the grass, then she doesn't want to touch the sand that surrounds the box, as she goes to get in the SAND BOX full of SAND! hmmmm, does that make sense to you?
Where's my toes?
Where is Lora
Yes she's a little odd.....

























No comments:
Post a Comment