This was the last impact with Ashley, she has been with Lora for 2 semesters now, and Lora loves her so much and will miss her. Ashley started with Lora clinging to her non-stop and afraid of the water, and as you can see this last swim time she was able to get her to swim (with the help of a jacket) to the wall. I was so proud, and so thankful for Ashley, she cared for Lora and was so great with her. She will be missed, I asked her if she'd remain in college forever! Most days during the week Lora is asking when she gets to swim with Ashley! We love our Fridays we get to spend family time together, that's our one splurge of fast food out a week, and then on the way home Daddy treats all his girls to Dutch Brothers!!! The girls always scream with excitement!!! And I do too!
Look at our girl!





No comments:
Post a Comment