Saturday, June 30, 2007

Our weekend at T.P.

We are so blessed to have a place like Taylor Park, The girls can play and I feel totally safe and comfortable. They never get bored, they play and dig in the dirt, we go for walks, see the Horses, play any number of games in the open field, including playing in the sand box, play at the playground, visit Papa and Grandma Friesen, throw rocks into the river, and occasionally wet our feet in the river. Mommy and Daddy will swim, but the girls are pretty timid. Of course they get filthy, but they and we have fun! This place will always have a special spot in our hearts! I can get away and relax from the world! It's my special spot!

The Girls running, round and round the pole, they never tire of that game!

Oops, excuse me, she's always so polite!

Nothing is better for Cal, than throwing rocks, she could do it all day long!

Posted by Picasa

Daddy and Lora Climbed all the way up there! My little Monkey!

Throwing rocks with Daddy!

Hey sis, I think I found a good one!

Cutie Pie


Hey Dad Look!

Queen of the World

Oh Dad, stop tickling Please!

She asked for it!

Posted by Picasa

Exploring with Daddy

Soccer Time!

Watching the horse, I loved how she grabbed his hand!

Someone forgot to show Calleigh how to play Tetherball!

Racket Girl!

My Family!

The Girls had to have their walking stick like Dad!

Lora and Daddy

Momma and Cal

You're not fooling me Cal
Posted by Picasa
Sarah and The Rat as Lora calls him, really she does say Grant, but the way she prononuces it, it sounds like The Rat, Love it! I'm sure Grant just LOVES that nickname! I think Calleigh is more in love with him than Sarah

No comments: