My Girls!
Unhappy Cal, she was very cranky! Fun Times!
Smelling the flowers
Yes, I know that it's a weed and they are spreading the seeds everywhere, but how could you tell them no, when they were having so much fun and enjoying being together!
Mom, your turn!
Calleigh loves that stupid mower, everytime she's out there she has to get it! And there she is all dressed up and mowing the yard! Don't see that everyday!
After they found their eggs~
What, we are just beginning our day, but I'm TIRED! Look at those two, can you tell they are already tired, and it's not even noon!
Here I'll show you Mamaw!
Lora and her Mamaw, you should hear her saw it, it sounds like this Ma MAWWWWWWWWW! It is the cutest thing!
Papa want some cake?
Mamaw want some cake?
I said shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
And this is what I think about that!
I think sticking out our tongue was a theme!
Daddy and the girls playing air hockey
Josh being pummeled by all the kids!
1 comment:
You take the best pictures ever...You're girls are so adorable and I want to squish their cheekers!!
Post a Comment