Thursday, March 08, 2007

Outdoor fun with the Girls

Our girls LOVE being outside and we encourage it as much as humanly possible with our wet weather! As soon as the rain clears though we are out playing. I LOVE the fact that it stayed lighter longer made the days longer and not so dreary! I had to spend alot of time at work because my boss got fired, but it was nice to have some free time to play outside!



Our girls love riding their 4 wheelers, a very expensive hobby for the future, but a family that plays together stays together. Now if we can just keep Lora from running over Calleigh!



Hello, welcome to our house! This is Lora's home away from home, she has a table, chairs, sink, cabinet, dishes, and food to play in her house. The girls love playing in there, they have such a great imagination!





MMMMMMMMMM Carrots!



Tea Anyone?





Time to Swing! Both the girls love swinging, they love the movement, Lora is learning to move her legs to propel the swing, but they both love being pushed as high as possible!





Calleigh you're not cutting the grass very low, will you go back over it!
She loves playing with the lawnmower, we need to find one that blows bubbles, I don't think she'll ever put it down!





Just came down the slide backwards, Yes Miss daredevil can climb the play structure now all by herself and slide down, I'd rather her go down backwards, because when she sits down and slides she likes to catch her feet and I've caught her a few times almost going over the edge the little stinker!





Lora and her sand, and if I'm not watching closely, she'll dump a shovel FULL on Calleigh's head, and cleaning that off in the shower is one of the hardest things to do, it just won't come out!






More 4 Wheelin!

No comments: