My two girls!

Welcome to our blog, we will try to keep it up-to-date as much as possible, we hope you enjoy!

Friday, October 06, 2006

Playing in the backyard while the weather is GREAT!

From 2006 Picturesjavascript:void(0)

Starting Early!


From 2006 Pictures



She does so well riding all around the back yard. She's only ran over Calleigh Once! LOL! :)


From 2006 Pictures

Say Cheese!


From 2006 Pictures

Playing Together


From 2006 Pictures


Come Sissy, I'll show you what to do....



From 2006 Pictures

There she goes.


From 2006 Pictures

And she did it all by herself, There goes my relaxing times sitting and watching them play together. Now I have to watch so she doesn't fall.


From 2006 Pictures

And down the slide. But for some reason she always catches her feet on the side of the slide and goes over the edge, she can't go down all by herself, but she'll get it soon enough


From 2006 Pictures

Lora's Turn


From 2006 Pictures
She actually tried to go down like this, I can't believe I actually caught her before she tumbled down.


From 2006 Pictures

Daddy Time



Posted by Cory at 1:23 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Swidget 1.0 Swag Bucks

About Me

My photo
Cory
My family is my life. I don't know how I get anything done with my girls, I'd rather play and be with my girls than do chores. I like to stay busy, but also enjoy to sit outside on a nice day on the patio swing and just relax.
View my complete profile

Got Scents?


Order online now through my website by clicking HERE


I am now "Officially" a Scentsy Independent Consultant, and I'm VERY excited my business has been going better than I ever expected. One of the reasons I chose this home based business is how great the product is and how it really sells itself, and of course it's really reasonably priced, I mean look at how spendy Pampered Chef and Tupperware products are and in this economy price really does matter.

My Email address is millionfreckles@gmail.com so if you want to be added to my email list or if you'd like to see a catalog, then send me an email and I'll take care of you!

Are you interested in free and 1/2 priced products, host a part it's simple and easy and there are several options, you can host a traditional party in your home or have a open house, or another fun option is to have what is called a basket party where you take catalogs and some samples in a basket with you and ask friends and co workers if they are interested in purchasing. I can tell you some true stories about how much free product people have earned just by having a basket sit on their desk! Also if someone books a sale from YOUR sale, then you get ANOTHER 1/2 price item!

Want to earn some extra money?

Scentsy is a great, fast growing company, with fantastic products that really sell themselves, tons of benefits, and so much more! The start up cost is only $99.00 plus s/h. If you would like more information please email me.

Need Pictures?

I'd LOVE to take your pictures, check out my photography blog for samples of my work. I'd LOVE to shoot some more families to add to my portfolio. Send me an email for more information! Click here to see my website.
Here are some samples:



Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (1)
    • ►  December (1)
  • ►  2009 (38)
    • ►  July (8)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (6)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (7)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2008 (116)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (16)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (6)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (6)
  • ►  2007 (92)
    • ►  December (20)
    • ►  November (3)
    • ►  October (9)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (10)
    • ►  May (8)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ►  February (4)
    • ►  January (5)
  • ▼  2006 (73)
    • ►  December (4)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ▼  October (9)
      • My Doggie and Princess
      • She did this ALL BY HERSELF
      • Our Silly Goose
      • Bush Park
      • 4 wheelin'
      • Playing Around
      • DSNO Buddy Walk
      • Playing in the backyard while the weather is GREAT!
      • Disneyland Pictures
    • ►  September (24)
    • ►  August (9)
    • ►  July (13)
    • ►  June (6)
    • ►  February (1)

Facebook

Follow this blog

My Blog List

Followers

Websites to see!

  • Cory's Scentsy Site - Buy Directly From HERE
  • My Photography
  • Our 2008 Web Album
  • 2008 10 Year Anniv, Disneyland Photos
  • Our 2007 Web Album continued...
  • 2007 Disneyland Pics
  • Our 2007 Web Album
  • Our 2006 Web Album
  • 2006 Disneyland Pics
  • 2005 Web Album
  • 2004 Web Album
  • 2003 Web Album
  • Lora's Website
  • Calleigh's Website
  • National Down Syndrome Society.
  • Willamette Valley Down Syndrome Assoc.
Simple theme. Powered by Blogger.